- The information contained in this website cannot be reproduced in part or in full in any print or electronic media without the written permission of the association. The association reserves the right to prosecute any person involved in any such activity.te cannot be reproduced in part or in full in any print or electronic media without the written permission of the association. The association reserves the right to prosecute any person involved in any such activity.
- The association tries to keep the information on this website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information will always be up-to date. If you see something in a webpage that needs correction or updation, please send e-mail to email@example.com.The information published on this website is for immediate information only and no legal claim can be made for any damage caused by using the content of this site. The information on this should in no way be quoted as an authentic source of information. In case any dispute or conflict, the printed and signed notices of the association will prevail. Further, the association reserves the right to change the information published on this site at any point of time material displayed on this site for non-commercial purposes only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not use the contents of this site for commercial purposes, without written permission from the President, CGCTA.
- Neither the association nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of access to, or use of, this site. The association also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be held liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect computer equipment or other property as a result of using, browsing, or downloading any materials, data, images, or text from this site.
- Pages on this site provide hyperlinks to other sites that may not be maintained by the association. The association does not (a) make any warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided; or (b) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or adequacy of any resources, information, apparatus, product, or process available at or from this site. Accordingly, the association is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked from this site. Linking to off-site pages or sites is at your own risk. Any communication or material you transmit to this site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, will be treated as, non-confidential. The opinions/views expressed in the members speak page are individual views or opinions of the individual concerned and the association shall not be responsible for causing any type of loss to any person or institution due to remarks/views/opinions expressed by the individual.
- Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. However, with the thousands of documents available, often uploaded within short deadlines, we cannot guarantee that there will be no errors. Neither association nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site assumes no legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed herein.